IMPORTANT NOTICE: IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS WITH PICK-YOUR-PRICE, PLEASE CONTACT US.
We're recycling new, unused 100% cotton undershirts & t-shirts, as well as other premium fabrics, and starting to make non-medical grade reusable/washable cloth face masks (fabric face coverings) with pockets.
Donations & More: We are setting aside one cloth face mask for donation for every mask sold. Also, every purchase helps us support our Los Angeles-based supply chain partners, many of whom are boutique businesses negatively affected by the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak.
- For health & safety reasons, this non-medical cloth face mask may not be returned. No refunds
- Made from Up-cycled 100% supima cotton undershirts, as well as other premium natural fabrics containing no latex
- Reusable & washable – great for general purpose or to wear over a medical face mask
- Two layers, plus a pocket. Pocket may be used for medical-grade masks or filters
- One size fits most
- Soft elastic earloops
- Hand wash. Air dry.
- Made in USA (Los Angeles, California)
NOTE: PLEASE HAND WASH & AIR DRY BEFORE WEAR.
Disclaimer: Our cloth face masks / face covers are designed for consumer, non-medical purposes only. They are not designed to be or replace any medical-grade PPE (Personal Protective Equipment). They may however, be used in conjunction with medical-grade PPE.
How To Make A Face Mask With Fabric
If you'd like to make your own fabric face mask, you can make a face mask in 30 seconds using a bandana or handkerchief / pocket square. Please check out this discussion on Ask Andy About Clothes for details.