Hey folks, Mike from RibbedTee here.
I wanted to provide an update on the development of our problem-solving underwear line, and keep everyone posted on our progress.
- >Trunk/boxer brief design has been finalized and a name for the line has been chosen
- >We have sourced a incredibly comfortable double-sided plush 1.5" black waistband
- >Our 95% cotton / 5% spandex (158gsm) black fabric is currently being knitted
- >Construction details, such as our decision to use double-reinforced stitching throughout the trunk, have been nearly finalized
- >Trunk will feature a "love handle friendly"™ waistband and a "no smush zone"™ front pouch
Once knitting is complete, we're sending our fabric to laundry for pre-shrinking & extra softening so you'll get that WOW factor when you're wearing our underwear!
We're expecting our fabric to be ready for cutting around mid February, and the construction and finishing should take another 3-4 weeks. If all goes as planned, we'll be shipping product by the first or second week of March!
Problem Solving Underwear?
As for the problem-solving aspect of our underwear -- we're not quite ready to spill the beans. What we're doing with our Trunks has never been done before in a men's underwear product, so we don't want the news to get out too early -- if you know what we mean :)
What we can tell you is that for the select group of people who do know what we're creating, they're as excited about the idea as we are and have said we are on to something really amazing!
Retail pricing is still TBD. We hope to be finalizing that and opening up Pre-Ordering around mid-February, when we'll be able to share more details about our unique feature!
We encourage you to share the news of our upcoming Underwear product with your friends and family -- or the news and media :)
Everyone who is on our Pre-Order list will get a special discount on their first two pair of Underwear.
If you're interested in getting on our Underwear Pre-Order list, drop us a line.